We are building to become the company of choice for technology innovation.
Everyone at Chigisoft believes in our life’s mission to use technology for the good of humanity.
We are obligated to contribute to making the world a better place with our unique, and diverse skills.
Do you love simplifying ‘Rocket Science’. Can you sell sand to the desert dwellers?
Are you a lover of MAD innovation and complex problem solving? Skilled in Design or Coding.
Do you know how to mix colours and pixels to communicate and solve problems?
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Road 7, 1st Avenue, Mgbuoba, Port Harcourt.
Terms of Job: Full-time
Requirements: Minimum 2 years experience.
About us: Chigisoft was founded in 2016. It has existed in the tech space for six (6) years, and in this short time, we have been able to empower people and businesses with the technology to save time, do more, grow, and make an impact. At Chigisoft, we strive for excellence. We do not settle for less.
About the Role: A Business Development Manager is responsible for driving business growth within a company, developing a network of contacts to attract new clients.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses products or services and be able to advise clients & potential clients about them.
- Develop business sales and marketing strategy.
- Research organizations and individuals to find new business opportunities.
- Attend conferences, meetings, seminars and industry events to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Meet with clients & potential clients face to face or over the phone in addition to fostering and developing relationships with them.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
Work closely with Senior Management, Operations leads and Project Managers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven working experience as a business development manager.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Market research knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to work Independently.
To apply for this position, send your application to [email protected].